- Limited Release.
- Titled "Beginnings", this candle is a special collaboration with Ball + Cup ceramics. A candle representing tradition and culture, but also nostalgia and inspiration.
- Each candle is housed in a custom porcelain ceramic bowl – hand-crafted, hand carved, and individually painted, making them slightly unique to one another.
- The votive honors the ancient technique of traditional rice grain porcelain and is dedicated to a shared Chinese Heritage between the two founders of the brands. Read more about the story of "Beginnings" and a special interview, on our Magazine.
- Once the candle is burned through, the hope is that the porcelain bowl can be repurposed into something special for you, inspiring new traditions and new beginnings.
- Two-wick, Soy Candle
- Scent: An Oud essential oil, handcrafted in India from beeswax that has been fermented for over a hundred years. Sweet vanilla-honey and warm, musky, earthy notes create a scent unique yet familiar.
- 225 ML / 8 OZ.
- This product is a final sale.
- Soy Wax, Coconut Oil, Essential Oil
- Please repurpose the porcelain vessel once the candle is burned through.
- Please handwash, do not put in the dishwasher.
Item added to cart
There was an error. Try reloading the page and try again.